Top 5 of the most famous Restaurants in Miraflores
Arguably, Lima has one of the best food scenes in the world. On the doorstep of Pariwana Hostel you have the bustling neighborhood of Miraflores with numerous restaurants to suit any budget. With so much to choose from, it’s difficult to know where to go first, so to make it easy for you I’ve shared my favorite Lima restaurants below.Tanta Head to famed chef Gaston Acurio’s reasonably priced restaurant for a gourmet Peruvian feast. There are many locations, with two residing in Miraflores.
- $$$: S./35 – S./45 a main
- Favorite Dish: Lomo saltado & huancayo to start
- Address: Av. 28 de Julio 888, Miraflores, Lima, Peru (Miraflores)
Edo We never would have come across this gem, except for a local friend recommended it. The place was packed with locals and tourists alike. Grab a spot at the sushi bar to watch the chefs in action.
- $$: S./25 – S./35 a main
- Favorite Dish: Try the tsuki maki
- Address: Berlin 601, Lima 18, Peru (Miraflores)
- $: S./10 – S./15 a main
- Favorite Dish: La Lucha sandwich with lomo fino & queso edam (similar to a philly cheesesteak)
- Address: Mariscal Oscar R Benavides 308, Miraflores
Amaz This menu is based on ingredients from the Amazon as well as fusion Peruvian dishes. The décor and cocktails round out this restaurant for an amazing experience that doesn’t disappoint. Order from the starters menu and split with friends to save a few soles.
- $$$$: S./35 – S./45 a main
- Favorite Dish: Fresh tuna tacos & yucca fritters
- Address: Avenida La Paz 1079, Miraflores
- $$$$$: S./60 – S./75 a main
- Favorite Dish: Ceviche 3 ways & peking cuy
- Address: Cantuarias Street 175, Miraflores